Friday, November 30, 2007

Sharks game

I randomly received two tickets to tonight's San Jose Sharks game. This was to be my second ever Sharks game and my friend Sara's first. They played against the Colorado Avalanche which is likely the only other NHL team I could name off the top of my head. Lucky for us the Sharks were gracious enough to win 3 to 1.

Back in Palo Alto after the game I noticed Hoover Tower eerily lit with bright red light in celebration of tommorow's 110th Big Game against Cal. After dropping Sara off I ran home bundled up some more, grabbed my camera and headed out to get some cool pictures. Unfortunately the red lights were already turned off so I settled for some normal night shots of the tower under light clouds, eerily backlit from a 3rd quarter moon. I bumped up the color in Photoshop to get a little more red out of the sky.

No comments: