Friday, March 23, 2007

Return to Black Mountain

I think Stephanie was secretly jealous of my trip to Black Mountain a couple weeks back so she organized her own trip and was nice enough to invite me. This time we managed to enjoy the sunset while hiking up to camp instead of while driving to the parking lot, mainly due to Daylight Saving Time. Alan covered most of the two mile uphill dirt trail to camp on his unicycle. Bryan still joined us after dark but since he'd been there before I didn't go searching for him this time. Alan tried to introduce us to some card game called Killer Bunnies, but I think we enjoyed reading the cards more than playing game. We strolled to the very top of the mountain and gazed out at the lights of the south bay before calling it a night under the stars.



No comments: