Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sea Otter Classic


My buddy Rich called the other day and suggested going to the Sea Otter Classic in Monterey and snapping some pics.


We recruited Adam (lower left with camera) and Rob and had ourselves a guys photo safari complete with burrito stop on the way down at some random Mexican dance club/bar in Morgan Hill.


Found a nice little spot by the downhill event. I was able to get some action closeups with my 50mm and taste some dust when this guy landed.


After the events we wandered through the sponsor induced tent city. I commented that all I really wanted to check out was the GoPro tent to get a free t-shirt. I have several of their older cameras and love them. Some random nice guy walking next to us said he would show us where it was. Turns out he was their Managing Director. Adam bought one of their new cameras and I got my free t-shirt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that camera around Rich's neck is a hot piece! I wonder where he rounded that up! Looks like you guys had a good time!