Thursday, June 19, 2008

Michelle Pfeiffer

Dragons mouth? No problem man!

That was my order at Mango Caribbean restaurant. A Dragons Mouth smoothie and No Problem Man! soup. The soup was great and the smoothie alright. Sitting out on a sidewalk table on a warm summer night enjoying good food and great company - priceless!

Brooke, Angie and I had ditched movies on the square in Redwood City for food after about ten minutes of Grease. We just weren't getting into it.

As much as I love Olivia Newton-John I had hoped we would be seeing Grease 2 because I had just met Michelle Pfeiffer that day when she came into The North Face shopping with her two kids. At first I thought she looked familiar but then there was no mistaking those eyes and that smile. My co-worker Kevin was helping her out but I was doing everything I could to help her out too. Yeah, I admit, I just wanted an excuse to talk to her.

I may not have seen all or even many of her movies but I've always liked Michelle Pfeiffer. She was very nice and it was cool to see her just being a loving mom shopping for her kids. I tried to treat her the same friendly way I would any other customer but I think she knew I recognized her.

Kevin did not recognize her which made things interesting when he asked for her name to put some shoes on hold. I almost blurted out, "It's Michelle!" but held back and waited for him to get her attention and let her answer. After she left he commented, "She kind of looked like Michelle Pfeiffer."

No comments: